- Client Login
Office Closure: Beginning July 2, the Delap office will close for an interior remodel. The remodel project has been in the works for months and will include an updated reception area as well as new and improved conference rooms. The project is scheduled to last a few months, with the office anticipated to reopen sometime around the holidays. We will continue to assist our clients with their accounting and advisory needs during the remodel, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this renovation process.
Jared Siegel talks about antifragility, resilience, and growth during adversity in this week’s solo episode of Success That Lasts, "The Necessity of Antifragility."
Tune in here, at delapcpa.com/podcast, or wherever you listen to podcasts:
A summer reading list of business nonfiction as recommended by Jared Siegel:
1. The Ride of a Lifetime by Bob Iger
2. Trillion Dollar Coach by Eric Schmidt
3. Competing Against Luck by Clayton M. Christensen
4. What You Do Is Who You Are by Ben Horowitz
5. Stillness Is the Key by Ryan Holiday
6. Hatching Twitter by Nick Bilton
7. Super Pumped by Mike Isaac