COVID-19 Resources for Employers
As the COVID-19 situation continues to unfold, it’s more important than ever to stay up to date with recent employment legislation and best practices. Many employers are faced with an overflow of information bombarding their inboxes each day.
Here at Delap, we aim to focus on information from key sources, which include federal and state authorities. See below for a list of key COVID-19 resources for employers that we’re utilizing right now:
- White House Coronavirus Guidelines: https://www.coronavirus.gov/
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
- Oregon Health Authority: https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19
- Greater Portland Business Resources: https://greaterportlandinc.com/covid-business-resources
- ThinkHR: https://www.thinkhr.com/covid19/
- HR Zone: https://www.hrzone.com/hub/supporting-your-workforce-during-the-coronavirus
- Society for Human Resource Management: https://www.shrm.org/
Please always check with your employment attorney, HRIS, and benefits broker for guidance specific to your business.