How Can We Help?
VIDEO: PPP Flexibility Act Webinar Recording
The Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020 was signed into law on June 5, 2020.
On June 10, 2020, Delap hosted a webinar to review the PPP Flexibility Act and the borrower-friendly changes it contains. Delap partner Harriet Strothers, CPA, and Delap senior manager Kyle Renalds, CPA, CFE, led the presentation.
The What You Need to Know About the PPP Flexibility Act webinar covers the most up-to-date information about PPP loan forgiveness and includes changes from the PPP Flexibility Act, including:
- Extending the covered period end date to December 31, 2020
- Increasing the covered period from eight weeks to 24 weeks
- Reducing the amount of loan proceeds that must be used for payroll costs to 60%
- And much more
Watch the recording of the webinar below:
And here are a few additional resources for you:
- Questions and answers from the webinar
- Our PPP Need Evaluation, which can help you assess and document your need for a PPP loan
- The PPP Loan Forgiveness Application was updated as of June 16, 2020. Here is a link to the revised application.
If Delap professionals can be helpful to you as you evaluate your options during this time, please don’t hesitate to reach out.