Life is a matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you. Podcast host Jared Siegel talks about choices and priorities in this week’s solo episode of Success That Lasts.
Tune in here, at delapcpa.com/podcast, or wherever you listen to podcasts:
Here are a few highlights from this week’s episode:
- Psychologists have estimated that, on average, an adult makes 35,000 decisions a day. Every choice you make consumes a resource, Jared claims.
- If we do not prioritize our lives, someone else will do it for us. We need to be intentional if we want to have control over our lives.
- When embarking on a new project or goal, begin with the purpose in mind, instead of the strategy to achieve it. Starting with “why” instead of “what” or “how” leads to better outcomes. Knowing what really matters to us can clarify and simplify many of the choices that we are forced to make on a daily basis, Jared says.
- Jared shares his personal strategy for living his best life.
- The Full Focus Planner is a tool that enables you to tangibly translate your plans into a document, and makes space for the important things in life that can’t be measured in a spreadsheet.
- Those that persevere through 2020 are going to come out of the adversity stronger and better than ever before.
The Full Focus Planner from Michael Hyatt