David Buchanan, CPA
CGMA, QSA, CISSP, CEH, CCNA+SECURITY, CTGA, PCIP, CCSK
David has over 10 years of extensive experience in information technology (IT) systems across multiple industries, including healthcare, banking, and retail payments. David leads Delap’s cyber security practices, providing domestic and international clients with information security services including risk assessments, internal control reviews, network security analysis, and information security consulting.
David lives and works out of Lake Oswego, Oregon. When he is not traveling across the U.S. or internationally to assist his clients with compliance and achieving performance security, he enjoys exploring Oregon’s wine country with his wife and investing in the people around him.
- Working onsite world-wide with multi-national companies representing every vertical within the industry.
- Assisting clients with navigating the complex and challenging information security and compliance environment.
- Working with a skilled team of industry leaders that emphasize a proactive approach to client service.
- Having a direct impact on the security and design of products and solutions being developed for the retail payments industry.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountant
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Accredited Standards Committee X9 (ASC X9)
- CGMA – Chartered Global Management Accountant
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- QSA – Qualified Security Assessor
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
- CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Associate
- CTGA – Certified TG-3 Auditor
- PCIP – Payment Card Industry Professional
- CCSK – Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge
- AWS-ASA – Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect Associate